Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things about me

I thought I would share some random, personal things about me.

1. My dog Charlie is my soulmate.

2. I feed Charlie an all natural, raw food diet.

3. I will be 30 on June 17th, 2009.

4. Five years ago my biggest goal was being married and having children, now I am not even sure if I want that.

5. I would rather stay home than do much of anything.

6. My sister and my mom are my best friends.

7. I live with my mom. Actually, this has been the longest we have ever lived together, since I was like 6.

8. I have never watched an episode of Lost, or Heroes.

9. In March I will have been at my job for 10 years.

10. I struggle with all friendships.

11. No one knows everything about me, except maybe Charlie.

12. I work only probably 4 hours of the 8 I am at work. The rest is just surfing the internet.

13. I want to do something I enjoying doing for a living. I cant imagine sitting here everyday for the next 30 years.

14. I have been a junior college student since 1997.

15. I have more than 100 college credits, but only a fraction are applicable towards an AA degree.

16. I dont speak to my father.

17. I come from a family of alcoholics, and addicts.

18. I enjoying learning and being a student. I only wish it were more affordable.

19. I want to move to another state, but my fear keeps me here.

20. I take anti-anxiety medication.

21. I have filed for bankruptcy.

22. My favorite shows are Rescue Me, House, Arrested Development, and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

23. I sweat like no one should.

24. I used to think I was pretty.

25. I dont wear contacts anymore for several reasons, too expensive, and they hurt 90% of the time they are in.

26. I have no living grandparents.

27. My dad is married to his 3rd wife. My older sister's (maiden) name is the same as my dad's 3rd wives.

28. I have two older sisters, two younger sisters and a younger brother.

29. My favorite movies are Garden State, Superbad, Silence of the Lambs.

No comments: